Love Data Week: Network analysis on publication data
- Date: –14:45
- Location: Ekonomikum Digital Library Lab
- Lecturer: Daniel Wadskog
- Organiser: Uppsala University Library
- Contact person: Hanna Flyckt
Would you like to know how the rest of the world perceives your research? Welcome to this workshop where we will have a brief introduction to VOSviewer, a free network analysis toolkit for publication data.
- Draw co-publication networks
- Visually analyze the content of your research
- Get an understanding of how the rest of the world percieves your research
Presented by Daniel Wadskog, bibliometrician at Uppsala university library.
Researchers and research students from all faculties are welcome! Please bring your own computer, and try to download VOSviewer in advance.