Performances of Sovereignty in Arctic Policy
- Datum: 2017-10-03 kl 15:15 – 17:00
- Plats: Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES) Gamla torget 3, 3 vån, IRES Bibliotek
- Föreläsare: Dr Corine Wood-Donnelly is an interdisciplinary researcher in International Relations and Geography, with research interests in issues and models of maritime governance, comparative policy and state performances of sovereignty. Corine received her PhD and her MA in International Relations from Brunel University London in the Department of Politics, Law and History. She has affiliations as an Institute Associate at the Scott Polar Research Centre (SPRI) in the Department of Geography and as a Research Fellow in Maritime Governance at the Centre for Rising Powers in the Department of Politics & International Studies (POLIS), both at the University of Cambridge. She specialises in studies of the Arctic and making connections to wider territorial and sovereignty issues, including maritime search and rescue, energy/resource development and migration.
- Arrangör: Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES)
- Kontaktperson: Jevgenija Gehsbarga
- Telefon: 018 471 1630