Swedish post-Holocaust relief and rehabilitation of Jewish survivors, 1945–1960
- Datum: 26 oktober, kl. 10.15–12.00
- Plats: Hugo Valentin - centrum Thunbergsvägen 3D, 1 tr, Hugo Valentin-rummet
- Föreläsare: Pontus Rudberg
- Arrangör: Hugo Valentin-centrum
- Kontaktperson: Carl Henrik Carlsson
- Telefon: 070-5555722
Pontus Rudberg, postdoctoral fellow at the Hugo Valentin Centre, presents his research project.
Pontus Rudberg earned his Ph.D. in history with the dissertation The Swedish Jews and the victims of Nazi terror, 1933–1945 (Uppsala 2015). Before joining the Hugo Valentin Centre he was a curator at the Stockholm City Museum and most recently a visiting research fellow at the Oxford Changing Character of War Programme. His book The Swedish Jews and the Holocaust will be published on Routledge in September.