Föreläsning: Survival Reading: Terrors of Illness and Animality in the New Millennium.
- Datum: 2018-01-26 kl 14:15 – 16:00
- Plats: Engelska parken Rum 16-1044
- Föreläsare: Professor Michael S. Lundblad, University of Oslo.
- Arrangör: Engelska institutionen
- Kontaktperson: Danuta Fjellestad
Michael S. Lundblad received his PhD from the University of Virginia and is currently Professor of American Literature at the University of Oslo. His research interests comprise twentieth- and twenty-first-century American literature and culture; transnational American Studies; animal and animality studies; ecocriticism; gender and sexuality studies; illness narratives; disability studies; posthumanism; biopolitics; critical theory; cultural studies.