Planning for Research Impact Workshop on Zoom
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala University Innovation
- Contact person: Hillevi Englund
Planning for Research Impact is a workshop for researchers and PhD students interested in accelerating the impact of their research. In this workshop you will learn about a method to plan and design your research projects with impact in mind from the beginning. You will be invited to apply the impact planning canvas to your own research.
To this workshop we welcome researchers and PhD students who want learn an effective method to structure their thoughts around research impact and get an overview of their research from an impact point of view.
Perhaps you are currently planning a research project or are struggling with the impact section in your research application? Perhaps you have a strong drive to create societal impact but simply don’t know where to start?
To have a plan in which beneficiaries, resources and stakeholders are outlined will give you a head start on successfully creating impact by being better equipped for future activities.
Join us in this impact planning canvas workshop to learn how to successfully plan for research impact.
In this workshop you will:
• Be introduced to different types of impact and the impact planning canvas method
• See examples of canvases developed from real projects
• Apply the impact planning canvas method to your own project
• Get individual guidance based on your own research contexts and goals
The workshop will be highly participatory and will provide practical knowledge, skills and a useful tool that can be used immediately.
Please register by 25 November.