Introduction to Mentimeter
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Via Zoom: https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/67632406761
- Lecturer: Suzanne Pathkiller
- Organiser: Unit for Academic Teaching and Learning
- Contact person: Suzanne Pathkiller
An interactive webinar on the basics of Mentimeter, customised cases, etc.
Many people have used Mentimeter for online quizzes. With the digital tool you can create live polls, quizzes, word clouds, Q&As and it works quite well with teaching in Zoom. Uppsala University has a site license that you can use with your UU-ID. Visit Mentimeter for interactive lessons to learn more.
Tuesday 21 September, 15:00-16:00 we are hosting an interactive webinar about Mentimeter! We will be going through the basics of Mentimeter, and walk you through some use cases customised for teaching & learning for you to increase interactivity and inclusivity with your students!
Everyone is welcome to join – no registration necessary! The webinar will be held in Zoom:
- Introduction of Mentimeter with walkthrough
- Common challenges with teaching and learning in an online environment, and how Mentimeter can help
- How to: increase student interactivity and engagement in sessions
- How to: create an inclusive environment for learning and feedback
Q&A through the whole session
Julia Arvidsson, Customer success manager, Mentimeter
Please note that the formal seminar language is English, but we are flexible when it comes to your language choice during the discussions.
Seminar leader: Suzanne Pathkiller, Educational developer, Unit for Academic Teaching and Learning.