U-CARE Seminar Series: Participation and school-based interventions – national and international perspectives
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Zoom, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Zoom link
- Lecturer: Kine Johansen, PhD, PT, Uppsala University, Sweden; Mats Granlund, Professor, Licensed psychologist, Jönköping University, Sweden; Wenonah Campbell, Associate Professor, SLT, McMaster University, Canada; Dana Anaby, Associate Professor, OT, McGill University, Canada; Moa Yngve, PhD, OT, Linköpings University, Sweden
- Organiser: U-CARE
- Contact person: Erik Olsson
Welcome to a seminar about participation and school-based interventions. The seminar is organized by the Swedish research network for participation and school-based interventions, and is part of the U-CARE Seminar Series.
Through short presentations and discussions, we will learn more about:
· The family of Participation Related Concepts (fPRC) framework used to define participation
· Optimizing inclusion of children and youth at school: Insights from a realist synthesis of tiered models of rehabilitation support services
· The Participation-focused KT (P-KT) roadmap used to plan the implementation of participation-based practices in co-creation with service users
· The experiences of testing Partnering for Change (P4C), a needs-based tiered approach to provide rehabilitation services in schools, in Sweden
Please note that you need to sign up for this seminar to get a Zoom link. For signing up, please send an e-mail to Kine Johansen: email@example.com
The seminar will be in English.