- Date: –15:30
- Location: Online and at the Ångström Laboratory
- Organiser: UU Samverkan
- Contact person: Ernesto Gutiérrez
Let’s tackle materials challenges together! AIMday Materials is a fine opportunity for academic researchers, companies and organisations to network, exchange knowledge, and initiate collaboration related to sustainable solutions for materials challenges.
AIMday Materials offers you the possibility to:
• Participate in workshops where industry materials challenges are in focus for the discussion.
• Contribute to new approaches to solving concrete problems.
• Meet company representatives, find potential partners and explore new opportunities for interaction and collaboration.
• Apply for funding to kick-start collaborative projects.
Registration for academic researchers is open until 1 October.
You choose which challenges you want to take part in discussing.
Registration is free of charge.